Welcome to Carelon Member Online Services!
Sign up to get member communications emailed to you that would normally be sent by US Postal Service.
For invincible Email Marketing you can trust
In the Spotlight
- 2023 Member Newsletter
- 2022 Recovery and Exceptional Individual and Parents Award Ceremony
- Keeping Your Medical Assistance Benefits Active
- Order Free At-Home COVID-19 Test Kits
- Can We Help You Quit Smoking?
- 2022 Member Newsletter
- Medical Assistance Transportation Program Information (including methadone mileage reimbursement protocols and exception process)
Here members and families may find answers to questions about Carelon, and ways to get special help. Your Member Handbook will answer some of your questions now.
For other brochures, workbooks, handbooks and tip sheets, please visit the Member Information Center.
If you would like help finding other resources and web links, visit our Member Resources Center.
Once again, welcome to Carelon. If we can help, please call the toll-free number for your county which is listed on the county pages, or PA TTY Relay Operator at 711.
For information on your specific county, go to the Carelon Counties page.