Welcome to Carelon Member Online Services!
In the Spotlight
- Member Rights and Responsibilities
- 2023 Member Newsletter
- Keeping Your Medical Assistance Benefits Active
- Medical Assistance Transportation Program Information (including methadone mileage reimbursement protocols and exception process)
- 2024 TAAG Mardi Gras Dance
- Suds of Love Indiana
- Suds of Love Lawrence
- Suds of Love Washington
- Suds of Love Butler
- 2024 Annual Forums
- 2024 Adult Recovery Nomination Form
- 2024 Family Caregiver Nomination Form
- 2024 Fillable Adult Recovery Nomination Form
- 2024 Fillable Parent Caregiver Nomination Form
- 2024 Fillable Exhibit Registration Form
Here members and families may find answers to questions about Carelon, and ways to get special help. Your Member Handbook will answer some of your questions now.
For other brochures, workbooks, handbooks and tip sheets, please visit the Member Information Center.
If you would like help finding other resources and web links, visit our Member Resources Center.
Once again, welcome to Carelon. If we can help, please call the toll-free number for your county which is listed on the county pages, or PA TTY Relay Operator at 711.
For information on your specific county, go to the Carelon Counties page.