- Bachelor of Arts: Chemistry (Magna Cum Laude)
West Virginia University
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
West Virginia University School of Medicine
- Dr. Fuller has an extensive background in both behavioral health as well as substance abuse from both a clinical as well as an administrative perspective
- He has worked in the Pennsylvania HealthChoices program for a number of years developing policies, working collaboratively with counties as well as members and providers, overseeing care management and other clinical operations as well as being directly involved in a number of quality improvement initiatives.
- Dr. Fuller completed two residency training programs and is Board Certified in Psychiatry, Internal Medicine and Addiction Medicine.
- He also has interests in teaching and research as evidenced by his numerous presentations and his authoring of numerous scientific papers, book chapters and other publications.
- Dr. Fuller is active in the community with numerous outreach activities supporting increased awareness, decreasing stigma and promoting prevention.